BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Insomnia

Sien....

Sien.............

Sien.....................

Why i always getting insomnia wan har..?? very cham la...Every at the same time now..i sure wont like normal person sleep on the bed..Coz I finding some game in facebook...I really cant sleep la...Insomnia getting serious edi...Gt medicine can cure it..?? Haiz... =(
Seeing hamster running in the cage now..she also getting insomnia with me now i think..XD My life like terbalik with those ppl edi...Everyday midnight sleep...Another day afternoon only wake up...Father started 'Ngm Song' me edi.....Scared... *o*..... Tomoro must wake up in the very very morning..haha...give him a surprise...Dun wan getting scold durring new year..XD
K la..i wan find my ah girl to sleep with me now edi..I wanna hug a "fur fur" thing to sleep sin...XDD and smell her stupid smell...XDDD Good Night... ^^
I should say good night or good morning le..??Xd ~.~