BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Movie~~~Movie

3/01/10
Went pyramid with kyan...For bought some new year shirt..haha..XD I lean her 300 coz she din prepare money at all..Coz im just suddenly tol
d her that wanna go pyramid...Din plan at all..XD We bought some shirt in Anatomi...I bought 2 shirt total RM 130++..Yan just bought 1 shirt RM 78++...After that we going for Mc donlad for our dinner...Xd Coz it fast , value , and nice...XDDD When eating i decide to go movie wan..But she dun wan coz of some reason..haha..I think is "Someone" la..XD After that eric fetch us back...Fucking tired.. I din wear high heels also leg pain edi...Yan wear high heels sure pain " sei "...I've took some photo after i reached home...


For more picture view my facebook III...
>>>>Ckick my badge...>>>

4/01/10
Woke up on 10 something...Father calling me in th
e morning ask me wan follow him to go kl breakfast or not...Sure wan la..Dam hungry weihh...Some more my neighbour house expanding....Fucking noisy..Every 8:30 in the morning sure start to " Ngek~~Ngek~~ngek~~ " until few hours only stop it..But after Few more MINUTES then start to " Ngek~~ " again... =='''
Around 7 something Ah tat calling me for movie around 8 something...But that time i still eating at " San Dai Ka "..But he say wait me..So when they [Robin,Xin Yun,Jin Cheng,Er kai,Ah tat] come fetch me around 9 o'clock like that..haha..XD When we reached there headed to Bought ticket..We watch the "Black Ransom "...Not bad..I'll rated 8/10 ...The time distance with the movie still gt 1 hou
rs more..So we going Kim Gary yam cha..I drinking Lemon Coke...XD When we go in the cinema...I think just 20++ ppl only..haha..Maybe too late edi la.. So we can sat very comfortable..Can out the leg on the infront chair...Back on 1 something...Once back home..change my shirt and updated my blog noww... ^^
Now i think going to sleep edi...owaday sle
ep too late edi...My look feel " chan " ..haix..Very Pesky arggg....


Black Ransom