BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

OHH..!! My BLOG.....

Hahah...I leave my blog here for one month jor...I forgot,lazy,&busy...That why i never updated my blog.... lol
K la...Seriously i really cant remember wat i did and where i go jor..So i cant blog wat i did in the whole march ... =D Sorrie.... ^^
Today woke up on 1pm something....These few days i keep on sleep at the midnight...And woke up at the afternoon....My time balance seriously dam dam cham edi... After woke up..Daddy cook maggi to me...My daddy did a tattoo behind...Dam Yeng..WOW!!!Afterwads...Then continue my housework...Until 2 something...Then eddie ask me for lunch... Then i passingly book a grooming appointment for My girl baby... We ate our lunch at 巨木板面 ... Afterwards, we have no place to go edi...Then he suggest to go sunway and visit his car accesories friend... I have no opinion..Coz KK really no place to go jor...WOw.. Alot of rims there...All dam expensive...All also thousand ++ ... But some of that seriously very nice... Back on 5 something...after pick my girl edi...then go back luu...Heavy rain...Make me feel sleepy... haha..XD
Nitexx.... Sweet Sweet dreams...
Later have to meet up chen kiat... haiz...He will scold me if i still nt meet him up... ==
And ya...i be team hertz model on last week... few photo here....Still alot keep by eric shim...And..I miss Ah tat produce "Kaya Hot Dog" Yummy~~~