BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Amali

Today woke up on 7 o'clock... Hamster very noisy there... She wanna drink water..But the bottle edi empty..So i woke up and refill for her...After that..uncle calling me for what my address..Coz Today i have Amali on 9 o'clock...Then i "fai fai" go bath...Actually i wa to make up wan..But since uncle edi reached my house..I force to give up...
After pick me up..Then i guide uncle to KarYan house...Then we headed to Kampung Jawa Shah Berhad for Amali... =D Once we reached there...Register everything..then went to the small small canteen eat our breakfast..."MEE HUN" & Hot Milo Kosong ... After that...we stoning there around 6 hours...Lucky i brought my PSP go..If not sure "Sien Sei"..I listen music there..And KarYan play her PSP game there...Today was the first time i drive Manual car...Dam scared and worried....Coz alot ppl looking at my "car"...
Back on 3 something...Waiting the driver around 20 minutes...When going back home..Heavy rain..I was wet just now...Now feel "wan wan dei"...Cham...But im happy coz finally i no need go listen wat undang and amali anymore..WooHoo...
I feel like changing my phone...Yesterday accompany sis and her dar go buy phone..They buy the same phone Samsung Jet..dam nice... Jealous... *.*Waiting here around half an hour...Purple=Mine , Pink=KarYanListen Song....KarYan play her Psp game..Her pink colour cover so nice..I also wan buy one edi.. ^^In da class room... Mine Psp and Phone... This two thing entertain me in da class... =D