BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Solution....?

These few days was busying course thing... Everyday wake up on 8 o'clock..End on 8 something too... After reached already 9 or 10 something edi... Isshhhh...This type of life too busy la...I have no time to do my own thing... Like Facebook , Blogger , And lot lot ...After took my bath then it time for me to sleep edi...Because my eye bag is getting worst... My day is just that....
Supposed having class on today...But im not going... Due still new student...So this two month saturday we can just escape... But teacher said if wanna join also can... Of course we not going ... Its freaking tired weih... Yesterday had 4 section exam... Dunno how many time we repeat the steps already... The fake hair is make me getting crazy and CRAZY... Finally i passed the 4 section part in 2 minutes... but the nightmares its just start.. Next test is need to open 9 section in 4 minutes... WTF... Feel like chopping off the head... Everyday washed baby head when gonna back home...haha...that fun... But on the summit road...Is freaking jam...everyday must jam there almost 10 or 15 minutes... SIEN... Next week my turn to drive already...OMG... Im sure baby is dam happy right now...Because she dam lazy on drove everyday...
Ok...Back to the main point... Having family problems... I cant sleep nice on last night...keep awake in the midnight... Everytime im awake...I hope that the problems its just a dream... I really cant believe that thing will happened in my family... haix... Seriously feel scare and dunno what i can do for them.. I hope its will get a better solution as soon as possible... Anyways... Having free lance apply..?? leave a comment if you have free lance job apply.. Thanks you...
Btw... I just help my baby gurl bath...She making me happy... Everytime i look at she..my mood is getting better... After bath...She ran to dinning room blow air-cond already... She quite smart to enjoy her life.. =D Maybe going milk tonight... Go or Dun Go...?? Im still confusing... Not really in the mood..She tried to ran away... =DWith her shampoo.... =)Clean clean jor... Happy...