BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Busy...busy...Still busy...

Finally im free to updated my blog... About my blog..I have something to tell "SOMEONE" that big mouth backstab... Please go wash your mouth before talk... My blog everything is about my own thing...Please shut your fuck mouth.... If i still heard something that out from your mouth ...you gonna deserve what you said... You know im saying you...the onw who guilty there....
Ok...go back about my hair dressing course... Learning perming hair after 9 section exam... Standing there whole day just perm 2 head only...teacher target 1 day 5 head...OMG... Are you serious..?? =( I had went back early on thursday...& i had took a leave on friday too... leave baby alone in the class there... Im felt so sick on that day... Went to clinic after that... Finally ow im recover..Just having little sore throat... baby told me teacher was teach colour thing on friday...Im regret that i never attended ... Aiks... Hope that monday can chase back everything...
Yeterday went to 0u watch "La comedie humaine" Quite funny show... Really love Wong cho lam show... He is plaful ppl... Had my Gucci perfume on last night ♥...
Love it so much... After that went home to watch guai tan in lappie... And then sleep looo.... Coz no one accompany me to talk talk..felt so alone... =( I hate to sleep queen size bed... Felt alone man...
Today woke up on 12 something... Wake by mummy... Called friend to go out brunch...But all of them was sleeping & busying... OMG...Im so lonely... Had to drve out alone...And da bao... "Yu tao mai" and "kopi bing" as my brunch... And those rubbish tv show accompany me... =( Felt to help my baby girl bath..but my hand is still in a process that recovering.. So sorry baby girl...Wait mummy hand recover ok.. ok... =D

Done done my bloggie..felt dam SONG after updated blog...Flora by Gucci