BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Randomly...

Hello..ladies and gentlement....im here to updated my blogger again...Im doing mask and hair treatment in the same time...haha...Jimat Masa ma...XD The steam machine is make my head so hottttt!!! Feel like wanna blast edi.... After treatmen im gonna going mk for Ah lee birthday.... Happy buffday ah lee.....
Ok...its time to tell you all about my class...im just pass my 9 section perm exam... Now starting to learn Directional perm...its easy than 9 section perm...and faster than that..But the most hard is the pose we perming the hair is make my waist very very pain...Everytime before i sleep..sure i stick the plaster on my waist..Like a old auntie...haiz... Im just 18 then waist pain edi... =='' Next thursday friend calling to zouk...I wan go neh...But FRIDAY i gt class man...how to go...But i still will try my best to finding ppl go with me.. hahahaha..XD Ooooo...Tomoro go where to count down le..?? Hmmm... Sure you all think that i got so 1 malaysia meh...?haha..quite la..Coz no class ma..XDD I only love malaysia on that day...XD My friend calling me to go out beer beer...But still never give me a comfirmation answer... Hmmm..~~
Today quite emo...coz my hand itchy i go in my ex facebook...Yeww...he got his baby edi...OMG..so that fast... Congratz ya...Honestly quite ngm song la...haha... dunno why...maybe last time i used to him edi... suddenly he go for other weird weird...But i still can take it la... semua happy then ok jor lo...finally he pissed me off... we having our own new life... I love the way he hate me...hahaha..its make me feel much more better... =) where my babyy neh..?? she eating her puppy biscuit now..XDD Just now i heard her tummy singing..cute weih..then i fast fast go down feed her.. OMG... Seriously a failure mummy...hahaha
Ya...this hair style with me i think 1 weeks ago edi lo...different ppl d
ifferent comment...haha..Some of them said my old hair style is nicer...Some said this make me look young..OMG..How about you all feel that..?? =D Anyways..tomoro having class again...haiz...my life like just keep repeating...keep repeat the same thing... Now even saturday also dun have edi...OMG... Next years new years only i can get back my days and my SATURDAY... Hope fast fast can graduation.. Friday night MyVistreet danny buffday... the first time i make up with the hair style...dunno la...you all give some comment about those picture ok...i'll upload few here..For more please look around my facebook... I took quite lot picture in the car there..Coz seriously boring...The car keep like jumping like that.. coz my friend car have mod..so when it drove is just like exercise...you will diet your tummy..hahaha...Lucky my camera quality good...If not i also dunno how to took picture...
K la...i have to wash my face and hair edi...Over time jor..Later hair all fall...XDD Byebye... Muackzz....that his lv car keep jumping lo..XD