BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 21, 2010

diary of these few days.. =)

Yeee...I cut a new hair style... haha...Actually i din think that i will cut my fringe that short.... Anyways is short short short... Btw...Everyone said that my look changed with the hair style...Im still dunno the hair with me is nice or ugly now....
Nowadys learning how to apply colour , mix colour , rebonding... Wow... Seriously dam dam stress and hard le....Scare cant chase up ppl.... Haix... Sometime my brain is just like suddenly blank...forget everything..and lack of process.... Haizyo....
Btw..im seldom outting edi...hahah..once finish class then go home bath, watch tv,chatting with someone who like to hug a turtle and talk awesome story...hahaha...until midnight then i will just fell asleep... Yesterday went 1U for movie... "The Last Airbend
er"...hahaha.....quite nice show la...just im a bit tired , not really concentrated on that show... And today i wanna watch 'The Descent part 2 "...Can i..??hahaha.... I wanna watch all the movie now...Coz next week onward i have no time to going out edi... Next week onwards every saturday i having CLASS...ARGH...!! how come...?? Moday - Saturday... mean i just sunday can rest only... Walao......!!! Lifeless man...And ya...waiting cousin reply for free lances job... After having works edi...I think i seriously busy edi...no more time... Wow...So 'chi gek" meh...XD Anyways wish me good luck ok...
And i wan tell another "SOMEONE" ...why you all like to talk about my thing ..And rumours it....Izzit too free edi ..?? If really free ...plese go look for some job...dun stay at home and backstab ppl on FACEBOOK.... We cant care so much...What impression you expect me to give you all le.... Not scolding you...I know you have your own reason...but please la...when night please lay down and think la.. not everything we can just handle it...my new hair style...How is it..??