BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mist Club...

Yesterday went Kota Permai around 2 something..Back on 8 something...haha..Xd Actually the plan was i decide to go swim wan...But i forgot to bring Swim shirt..But i brought shampoo,conditioner.... == At last just go there sauna... ==''' Sien...
At night...Once i back home then ready for sec
ond round to mist edi...Dam tired weih...Nowonder my eye nt really can open..XDDD First time went mist...No comment on it...XDD Dunno how to describe...But i prefer Maison...XD Yesterday me and yan also very good girl..XDD Din get drunk ....First time dance with yan on the stage....She was so shy...XD
Er...After that...3 something we was edi at "lai Kona'restorant Yam Cha...I tot after Yam Cha then can go back sleep edi...But Suddenly patrick calling...He have accident in the highway...So we all going to see whether wat we can do...When at the highway...Some of them dancing with the song"Nobody and Meet me halfway" haha...Dam sampat weihh..
We like that " Sot ha Sot ha " then 4 something edi..
.When back home 5o'clock edi... When i just into my house then my house clock "Dong~~~Dong~~~Dong~~"edi..haha...So ngam...
Just now receive my bro call...he say patrick car a
ccesories was steal by those stealer...Coz last night he just stop his car at the highway..Then justin fetching him back...But today the car was " Kosong " edi... T___T So cham.....
Tata...I bath first..
.XD



Kota Permai


Accident on the highway



Modeling,,Xd