BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 21, 2010

Answer...

Sometime not everything also must have a answer...It will make we more suffer to find an answer....This is what i thinking now... Im feel tired to take time recover....Im tired to take time to find an answer....I heard a lot rumous about everything that around me... I dunno why...Last few days happened a thing that make me really very very very hated...[I dun wanna said it out..]Sorry...Anyways is a thing that very make ppl angry... After this thing happened...seriously i changed....Im different with the past...Maybe that thing really telling me everyone is the same.. Don't trust someone is really special as them self say so... Actually not... Im keep on worried ppl...caring ppl...But i left my self out of caring... every moment that i alone in the room...Im realise that im need care and care.... last two days...I went out took my brunch with friend....Fist time felt so free....I just telling mummy that i gtg...then i left my phone inside my bag for the whole night...Keep enjoying with my dear friend...I really love them very much..What they give me is more than my bf gave me....Im happy that be with them...Im just being my self..Doing some stupid thing...Some "bei"thing with them... =) last time i too manja ppl edi...make my self so weak now...Once attack by something then the heart broke...hahaha... OHH..Ya... I found out the answer... 'yes...He did it' he telling by his mouth...WOW... Im was cheated in this 2 years...When i heard that...I really felt that im such a foolish still in this world...But now...Im not think so...Sometime earth also needed me this type of foolish in the world...Sometime too smart but they will just failure coz they're too smart... So that i will just said not everything we must found an answer....time will just guide us a way.... Woohoo.. im really appreciate what i having now... I not really wanna ask more and more....You put your self at the top..But you will just fall more hurt... Maybe you will success...But you must be fade up something too.. Its just depend everyone la... For me i just wanna go with a relax way... =)