BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pitbull Rave

Going Pitbull 12 hours rave party at Bukit Kiara... Went there aroung 5 somthing...

Alot people was waiting there...Some of them wear until so so sexy..And many leng lui there.. WOOTHugging a sexy barbie doll there.... n_nTaking few photo with wifey.... All of it i edi upload in my facebook... ^^
Actually not really enjoy in that rave...Maybe someone there..Make me not really can enjoy...And i saw my 2nd babee bel...When we first met shew hug me and cry...Quite special for me...But she seriously very sad....Haiz...What those guy thinking...Dammm... Once the rave start roger shah was the first one came out...2nd is Pitbull..3rd is Benny Benassi... I keep waiting my benny benassi out...Before that i keep go toilet and chat with wifey..Coz roger shah music quite bored...XDD After benny benassi out i seriously get high...I love his satisfaction... WOoHoo... Went back on 2 something...When back happened something unhappy....make me dam angry and hated... This thing i think i need time to chill...