BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Midnight now...XD

Yeeeee!!! Now is 2:40 AM in the morning...Im blogging...? hahaha..Yes..Im blogging... =] I will done my post as soon as possible...Because i promise someone have to sleep before 3 AM...hahaha...
Ok..lets start the topic now....Yesterday finally i went the "dinner"...Actually not dinner la..Just like a party...[Chiew..make me so scared of it]... Because of this dinner...Bought a Blay Concept shoes... Xo .... Its high for me...But i still like it very much... =] Just stoning there around 1 and hour more...then seat in the car until they took the car pic...Its all AP Car Club gathering there....And took a picture...Just manage the place also used a hour time... ==
I was dam sleepy in the car... They called me Cinderella....hahaha... == btw this name was awesome... =D Back on 3 something...Once reached home...I fai fai remove my make up..then fall asleep edi...Thanks wifey borrow me Eye Liner pencil..I was finding the same wan at SASA..But they told me.. "HAVE NO STOCK" !!! Argh...I love the pencil effect so much...I hope i could have one too.... =[ Have walking with wifey at Sungai Wang before the dinner start...Just have a window shopping..haha..too rush edi...Sorry..wifey...I will go with you next time kay..?? Muackzz... I have took some picture after the dinner..I was uploaded at my Facebook..Give some comment about my dinner wear... XD
Good Night..Have to sleep now...Cant broke the promise.. Xo
Bye bye.... Muackzzz...!!