BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Blog Renew

WooHoo...My blog skin is changed...My song list is changed...Everything changed...I will start my blogger now... Coz of some reason...hehehe.... Happy....
I use amost 3 hour to settle all these thing...i keep get trouble on coding... Somemore using i mac ...walao...dam hard to use weih... I dunno how to copy & paste in i mac version...Dam...need call friend only knew it.. ==
Today morning i almost fainted in the toilet... I cant see anything ... Cant even walk straight also...Then i sitting on the floor... slowly the eye getting clear edi...then i walk to the bed and sleep again... Haiz...why am my bosy is so weak....Haiz... Oh ya..Tomoro not going to time square for interview edi... @@ And today i quite emo... Coz of friend problems...You good to ppl...but not mean that ppl will good to you too... So dun be so stupid on those friendship that not worth you to being good to them... Its time to bath with my baby Gurl... Im sweating edi.. ==