BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 28, 2010

Nitex...

Hey...its time to sleep...But im still feels to blogging first... I dunno why these few days my left eye keep like "cao gan" .... Maybe Good thing is coming soon to me... =) Today Kyan had pay the cheque to the hair fees edi.. Leave me to pay on tomoro... Parent was went back hometown for some RIP thing.... So i could'nt took the money from them... Yeeeee!! But daddy tomoro will going pay fees with me ... heheh... Gonna discuss what actually the course include.... Kyan scare that im suddenly tell her that im not going the course with her..Coz she edi paid it... haha...But dun worried la..i will still going with you whatever.... Today after we ate our brunch at Kim Gary at sunway pyramid...Saw Ket Shun with his friend there... All Girs...? Two Boys..? Whatever... ~.~ After that going Summit walk walk around...Bought some eye liner liquid...
Went asia cafe with kyan after summit...Had our dinner there... "Hou Jin" & "Si Ham"...Yeeee...Nice... But wondering why asia cafe "Si Ham" so small wan...?? == Bought 3 dvd there...Edi changed the dvd 2 times edi...Still choose the dvd cacat wan... Dam "kek" ...Not going to change again...Bored to asia cafe edi... 2 days were be there... Argh... When the way drove back home..Dunno what the Driver thinking... WOW... She just like dreaming...Almost we have to going down and "keng sou" edi...hahaha...Dam scary..After that we had quiet until reached my home... Still bluring there... @@ Wei Zhen and ben they all was coming my house afterwards...Just drink some cups of chivas then keep asking me to asia cafe again... Of course i wont again la...Since i just back from there... Watching soccer with bro... But im not concentrated the match... I were playing pc game there...hahah...Funny~ & watching guai tan in thailand hospital...walao...Dammit... So horrible weih..The chair will follow them without ppl pushing... Now i keep thinking back that sense weih...Cant sleep...But lucky my baby girl jump up my bed again...Now She sleep beside my leg...haha...these few days she seem very tired... Maybe period is coming soon...?? haha... Ohh..Noo...Dun so fast... Lazy to change pampers for her everyday... hahaha.... Took a lot of picture with kyan in the car... Coz the ways back from summit is dam dam dam jam....Argh...Cant imagine next week we gonna jam like this everyday... Anyways...have to sleep edi... Perhaps gonna upload photo on tomoro...If i have time la... haha.. Good Night... =) ... My left eye still like "jumping" there...Argh.. *.'More Picture were been uploaded in my facebook acc...