BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Homeless

4:34 am in the morning... Im just back from sanctuary... Feel vomit right now... He sent me message... Seriously...Im emo just now... Listening Homeless while i posting.... "Waiting you to tell me all this is just a mistakes...""You dun love anymore.You dun wan me anymore" My tears off from me eye... haix... Why the thing will going until like that... Please dun like that..You suffering me... You are the one who leave me ...But now you are the one begging me... I seriously cant take it.... Im hurt.... Cant take love anymore.. You promise everything.... But i was gave you many chance last time..But din seem you appreciate it.... You just ignore me..... Now you ask for the last chance...? Seriously i wanna give it... But last time what you did to me is really hard to give you a chance... Chance will finish up one day...That today... You give me hope... But after that you were pushing me to a big trick hole again... I really hard to believe anyone anymore... Chance i giving you too much... But you never keep it nicely... Sorry.... I love you... But what to do...? My heart were not allowed anyone else since from you choose to give me up...