BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 10, 2009

Dammm.. ==

Today teacher dun let me go school... TT WHY WHY....
She ask me got sick or not...i say dun have..but she nt trusting me....WA..wa.... TT ask me GO BACK....haiz...
But i din't go back..hahah..XD sot de meh...
I wake up so early..then you ask me back 'zao'back...ma very no face lo..hahaha..XD
Today is the Pra-exam...I didn't study wan le...But lucky today b.i. still nt say very very hard...haha..XD Beside that...Ah ben[benjamin]
always disturb me do the continuous writing...Cham lo...Dunno will pass or not le... ~.~
OHHH..Ya...saturday i went for yee sam party...finally i know how to play poker...haha..XD
Thanks si ching teach me to play...XDDDD
On that day i knew a new friend...name siu kuan...same kuan with me..hahaha..XXD but every one also called her Joanne...
She is a very nice person...And...Pretty o...
But also have unhappy thing on that day...
Yee sam was very angry coz of "someone" that acting in front of us...hahaha..XDMe & Yee Sam...Happy birthday ya...XD take by Joanne...^^Me & Joanne...^^
XDD XDD