BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 24, 2009

Pyramid... *.*

Yesterday i went pyramid with koh leong they all for movie...
Once reached there,we go bought 6 ticket ..We going to watched "laughing gor turning point" dam nice le...but abit blur..hahaha..XD
After movie we go station 1 eat supper,coz jeff very hungry... ==
I eat a tuna bread...NICE..And one cup of hot cappucino...
Beside that,we playing "cho dai di" just few round only...then go out eat "fei lou luk luk" again....DAM FULL....
After back home...i tot that i can sleep until very tigh...BUT NOT!!!
Since from 1:30 until 4:00am also cant sleep.... @.@ Because of a cup of CAPPUCINO!!!
Really "beh tahan"edi...Go down eat medicine...
Few more minute ago...........Finally i have a bit dizzy edi...then sleep until morning 10 o'clock i kena wake by my parents again...
Go eat"bak ku teh"with them...dam....
I really very SLEEPY le...@.@
Even now i typing..my eye also going to cose edi...but see so long also never update..then force my eye to open.. O.o
Later 5 something need to accompany my cousin go lakeside play some more...
So i need to get a rest now....My eye bag really going to put a 50sen inside edi.. @.@
Sweet DReams ya...XDDD