BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 17, 2009

Crazy Birthday Party..

Yesterday was Wei Zhen Birthday...
We[Ah Ben,Hou Yung,Hy Sis&BF,Koh Leong,Grace,M
y Bro & Jeff]... go neway sing K cerebrate for him...hahaha..XD
Yesterday we was dam dam crazy..Sing until the sound oso run out of pitch edi...hahaha..XD
After almost 1 something...All going back...Just leave Me,Jeff,Ah Ben,My bro,Koh Leong & 5 jug of beer... ==
We sing har drink har then edi 4 o'clock...All of us started have a bit drunk drunk...[A bit only la...]hahaha..XD
But i really cant walk a straight line...Dam malu...
Some more argue with ks[my bf]..the mood nt so good...So drink more edi...haha..XD
But now ok edi..haha...WEEEE..!!
After that we go ac[asia cafe]yam cha with haiqal[malay gang]they all until 5 o'clock...Then i take some pic with jeff[birthday boy]...haha..XD My look dam weird...==\
After going home...i directly fall on the bed and ZzzZZZz....
I tot can sleep until late late de...But my mummy 10 o'clock wake me up...you know why..??
She ask me go PASAR with her... @___@ my eye.... TT
When i back from pasar just 12 something only...then sleep until now only update my blogger...hahaha..XD
But really have fun on yesterday...Dunno when can out like yesterday le..???!!
Some more My parents dindt rush us back le...Walao...Shiok Arggg...hahah..XDD
I gonna to go eat now...Bye bye... HUngry o.O

I taken for him..XDDD YENG le..HAPPY BIRTHDAY ooo...Me & Jeff [when yam cha at asia cafe that time i taken with him]haha..XD My look dam weird le... ~.~ Ah ben so high at there..XDD
On the car...beside me is my bro..^^[When going neway]...