BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy...^^

Yesterday went pyramid with friend...
Got shu sia,zoey,karyan,yuki and me...hahah..XD
Few girl of us..when reach pyramid was 1 something..
I still haven eat my breakfast le...
But it was edi lunch... ==
Very very hungry...After discuss we going gasonline eat...haha,,XD
I eat a black pepper chicken...
After 45 minute i think....we finish our lunch..
Then we walk walk together
...
I bought a shirt from Anatomi...RM43 after discount..XDD
Karyan say very boring,..wan to go movie...then we choose a ghost movie "The Unbelievable" dam dam dam scary...
Finally finish the show edi...then we walk awhile more...
Then we go buy taxi ticket to go back...haha..XD
All of us was different taxi...
Me and Karyan go Kota Ke
muning...
Shu sia and Yuki back to sri muda...
Zoey and her sis back to klang...hahaha..XD
but i was go restorant uniq wait for my bro dinner...
But i really very hungry edi...I order a fried rice to eat...
Dam pity..Alone eat fried rice at the table... T__T
Finally my bro came edi..after he fini
sh his chicken rice...then back luu....
Really dam tired..after bath then i go bath and sleep edi..haha..XD
Yesterday i was use edi RM 108 le... chamm....
Now i just back from school...today is moral...haha..XD
Dunno how to describe the moral also...haha..
K la..i wan to take bath edi...th
en oi oi[sleep] again...^^
ByeBye...The Unblievable ~.~'''