BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

T___T trial coming...

This week was trial exam... T__T
18/9 only finish...Dam stress le...
Last week holiday i didnt sleep a day that is before 12o'clock...
I went out until mid night
only back...
Mean didnt prepare at all... haiz...
The last day went out more late...4 something only back home...5 somthing only get sleep....still need to eat medicine only can sleep...
Because really is too late edi...
make me cant sleep at all..
That day we go century sing k...cerebrate merdeka...==[i not so love malaysia]XDD
But not that fun lo...coz hap
pened many thing...
My best friend lie
to me... T__T
But i already forgive them.. ~.~...
The next day morning...Finally i get scold by my father...coz too late back....haiz...
Today is the second day of trial.
..Just finish a BM subject..
Tomoro is BI...haha..XD
Not so scared edi..hahahah..XD
Really not enought time to sleep le..My eye just can open half only... @
.@
Btw need to prepare the novel now..
hahah..XD
Byebye.
. ^^That day when going cerebrate merdeka eve pic..^^