BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 21, 2009

Fulled of plan... ==

Today i just went back from Genting Highland....
Dam dam dam tired man...
I sleep in the car for whole night with ks and my bro....
Now my body dam pain...
Some more i dam bad luck on yesterday...
*I fall down in front of everyone...
*My shoes was spoil...
*My leg skin come out edi....
But it all was fine when lucky was coming...hahah.XD
Lucky is my friend...He really dam lucky...
After he coming...i get a Big bear and a big dolphin and two small dolphin and bear...
And i bought a shoes also...
Such a "Lucky" person...
Before today...Friday i went for barce with those sri kl friend....
Cerebrate Si Ching birthday...
Honestly have a bit boring lo...
After that i ask joey dance with me at dfance floor...XDDD
After 2 something then i went back to sleep... Sien...
Not coz my parent called back...Is Ks he feel TIRED...
Like uncle la him... Hypms...!!!
The second morning then we woke up on 10 something...Coz we need to go Sunway lagoon....
The first time i went lagoon with him...
I was cheat by ppl... TT Haiz...
But dam fun on that day la...
Coz so "ngam" that day raining...then have a cartoon danc clubbing song on the stage...Dam funny...
Then the next morning i go genting with parents lo...
Really verrrrrry tired...
Lucky tomoro is holiday...
Thanks God.... XDDDD
Oh Ya!!!Today is Candy birthday...
HAppy Birthday ya Candy...^^