BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 14, 2009

Yeah..!!


Yesterday morning go eat breakfast with family at Bukit Tinggi...
After breakfast...when on the way back home..saw a shop a lot of ppl...
Then my father bring us go there 8 lo..hahaha..XD
Samsung was mega sales...haha..XD
Then le i was bought this samsung mp3 U4[red colour]...haha..XD
I was very confuse dunno wheter wan buy it or not...Then suddenly he take out money to ask me if like it then buy lo..haha..XD
DAM happy...sure very appre
ciate it de... n.n
Thanks ya...Muackzz... *.*
After 6 somehthing go watch movie with my lover...^^
We watch the 'where got ghost'...haha..XD
Really very funny...you will shock by this show...but oso will laugh at there...like a stupid at there...
The hand was block in front the eye..but still laugh at there...
Dam scared ppl say me craz
y le... =.='''
But more funny is ks more scare than me... ==
But oso have a thing make me dam fan..
Haix...really hope this thing faster pass it... T__T