BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 19, 2009

Fuc**** tired...

Now i only free to update mine blog.. T___T
I dam dam tired la..Who can help me massage...@@
Today i woke up 10 something...Coz those decoration ppl coming...
Dammmm...Yesterday i sleep at two o'clock le...haiz...DAm tired...
Another that..i waiting my darling come and take me to breakfast...
But he 1:30 only coming... == ...So that i have eat more for my breakfast and lunch.... x.x
After we reach pizza...Yi xian come and serve us...hahahah..Xd
He ask those ool that who make the pizza put more chicken..hahaha..XD
Very pai seh neh...XDDD
4 somthing only i reached home...OMG...i see my room is sosoooooo dirty...haiz..wat to say....?!just clean it with my sis after they finished the decoration...
Until just now only we finish all the stuff.. Phiew...
Finally i can sit on a chair and uodating my blog...hahah..Xd
k la..i ready to cook my chicken at cafe world..XDD
byebye...Good night ya.... ^^