BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 25, 2009

1U sentuary... Pub?!!? Club..!!?? x.X

Yeterday went for patrick birthday party...
I tot will stay at his house until one or two o'clock then back home...
But they suddenly plan to 4 season...Then i said i dun wan go club...
After they change to A-faar yam cha..GO 1U YAM CHA..???!!!XDDD
Kelvin and justin they was there waiting for us...
Just seat there half and hour only...then change place to Library...
I tell ah tat izzit that spm coming soon..So you all bring me to Library study..hahah..XD
Of course Library not a place that for study la...That is a pub la i think...Dam dam nice la there..have pool table...bar..and have a band play music at there...NICE!!!
BUT...Eric change place AGAIN AND AGAIN... ==
Finally they comfirm a place edi..that is sentuary...I think is pub lo...But "someone" argue with me that is club... haiz..
I just seat at there and chat with ah tat only...A bit sien at there...Somemore dam lot of ppl there la...SOOOO many leng lui... o.O
Kelvin they all open bottle for us..I think RM2000 something..WOW...
I just drink a cup of black label mix coke only..hahaha...GOOD GIRL le...XDDD
Darling so angry me that i go that place without telling him...Haix...SORRYY...
But lucky now i think he not so angry edi..yeah..!!!
After that my bro fetch kelvin to carlos then back home edi...
And ah tat vry fan about someone...hahah....Dam funny la him...
Anyways...I need to study now...Coz SP coming soon..How lazy also must study wan...hahahah..Xd