BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

T____T....~~~Study~~~

Just now i waiting my sis mcdonald until fall as sleep...
Darling was waked me up on 11:30...Then chat until 12:00 my sis finally back with my mcdonald...hahaha..XD
After i eat my supper...then i went up to play my cafe world...
I try the ways my friend gave me to up my level faster...But dam hard la...I give up...XDD
Just now Darling using my acc to play poker...haha..XD
He won until 21M..thanks ya..muackzzz.... *o*
Kar Yan just now text me about tomoro she change the place to her house study..XDD
Tomoro need to study hard edi...~~~~....SPM coming soon...~~~
haiz~~~
All pass edi enough for me...XDDD & need to practice undang test also...haiz...
Before SPM i must pass my undang test also..
Dam stress le... ==