BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Updated...Xd

Sorry...For so long didnt updated the blog...
Coz this few days i dam dam busy...
Saturday go out with my [Soh lou gong]...We watched two show on that day...i think my eye going to blinded...
Coz My Boy said he want to watch G-force before..but he coz of me change to watch sunami 2010...
So that day i accompany him to watch G-force 3D...
The whole show we wearing the spec to watch..dam funny..
But so bad..he dun wan take pic with me that time... T.T
if not that is the first time we watch 3d show together..if can take a pic i think it was very value...
But very exoensive lo..Just two show we watched 68 dollars..heart pain... @.@
And..that day i bought a handphone from my cousin...hahaha..XD
Finally i change my phone...Coz MY GUY always scolded me coz of the phone... T.T
OOH..ya!!!MY GUY finally cut his hair coz of me...haha..last time he very appreciate his hair wan...but that day he listen to me go vcut it.. day finally he cut it..
The girl that cut his hair also laugh of us... ==
But i really happy on it la...Muackzz...love you...
After reach home...my bro asked me why not follow him go car show...haha... [i also forgeted edi..]hahaha..XD
Not really interest on that...
Tomoro need to go maths tuition...== scared...
Haiz..SPM coming soon le..
I not yet ready le...haiz..
Why the time wont wait for me wan...Undang text oso haven go yet...Cham...
Tomoro i going study with MY GUY...He said he teahced me BM..Lucky.. Phius...
Hope get a nice reasult...Althought i not really care my result..But i also hope my result wont throw my face lo..hahaha..XD
Next week my room going decoration all white..haha...Maybe cant online o...
After finish decoration i will post it up ok..hahah..XD
k la...I post up my new phone and my new computer to you all ok...haha..XDMy new phone....
My Computer

Good night...ZzzZ... -.T