BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

2012... T__T

HuuuAAA..Just finish bath...SYiok argg...hahah..XD
Just came back from pyramid on 8 something...edit pic until 10 something...hahaha..XD
Tired.... O.o
Today i was woke up by shu sia on 8 something...Coz she tell me wat time i need to ready...And..i saw candy message ask me wat my IC num...Coz she help me check out where i go for my ns...
My ns location at rawang.. T__T...But i think i gt 60% was not going..Coz of some reason..XDDD
Ohh YAA..today watch 2012 with shu sia and zoey...Zoey watch before edi..but she still wanna watch again...[duit banyak o!!!] XDD
Dam funny..When we watch until half way..we three busying to take out contact lens...i was the first..Zoey is the second...And shu sia is the last...My eye dam tired now...
By the way..the show really very very very nice...Many of ppl cried inside cinema...We three stupid too...XDDD
Dam touch..The reason that i cried is coz i imagine if im inside the show..it was so scary and horrible...That why i cried...I dun wan seperate with my family... T__T
After movie...go toilet taked pic...I dunno why toilet is a great place to take pic..XDDDD
We walk walk few hours edi then back home by taxi...Tired...!!!
Forgot to buy cage for hamster again... {kyan wait me o...keep the fat wan for me ooo....}hahahha..XD
I sleep first looo...Good night...XD