BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy...hahha..XD

Just back from pyramid with Darling...
After we reach pyramid...then directly go buy a poker king movie ticket on 1:50PM...
After that we go Hong Kong restaurant eat for breakfast...haha..XD
We took picture from there also..
so hungry o my lou gong..Just a flower..??"is more nicer than original right..??hahaha..XD"
After finish our breakfast...We go walk walk to pass the time...He bought me a Guess watch..than ks o lou gong..haha..XD
I love it so much...Muackzzz... *o*

Half an hour pass..i only did a decision to choose white colour..haha..XDDDarling also starded feel fan toward on me...After Guess shop..we go for movie edi...
The show really very funny...I laugh dam loud in cinema...hahahaha...XDD
After we finish our show edi..Then accompany him go bought ciggratte.. "Since when i become so good har..!!"haha..XD
And go da bao 'Dan Taht' for my parents...haha..XD i so good to them le...haiz..they still scolded me on this morning... T__T
4 somehting then we going home by taxi edi...Darling was fever today...But he still accompany me out...Love you oo...
I think now he sleep until very tight edi..hahaha...XD Good night ya...Sweet dreams o ....
hahaha..XD
k la...I go for my dinner first...Byebye...XD