BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fun Fair..XD

Yesterday night went fong kiao house for her sis married...When we reach there no more food edi.. T__T ...I dam hungry...
Ntg happens at there...So i skip to when my bro pick me up after fong kiao house...We go petronal to wait patrick and eric....Actually on the plan we just go yam cha only...But we saw that have fun fair beside Bukit tinggi jusco..So that we give up yam cha and go play first.XDD
We just like a 5 chid from kampung..take the camera to snap here snap there..dam funny...But hose pic was not here..at patrick Iphone there..After th
at we change 10 dollar token...Patrick always wan to in ghost house...I GIVE UP...haha..XD
Few more hours finally they give up me..no more force me..XDDDD
When they inside below 5 minutes...I heard that ric scream dam dam loud...haha..i laugh until like hell at outside..XD
When they out eric look dam funny...XD After that i just simply choose a gam and play..Coz those game really dam expensive..One game 4 dollar...At last ..our 30 dollar change a small love key chain..XD
After funfair..we went to yam cha at asoka...Dam lot of nice car at there... *.* And yesterday i was so tired..Not coz i went out until 2 something...Is ah tat mak
e me laugh like hell...XD
The mouth dam dam dam tired..When i reach home..i remove my make up..Then fall assleep
edi...hahahaha..XD