BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Summit....

Yesterday my mummy went out with papa...Mean i have to dinner with my sis and her bf[Ah wai]..
My sis bf decide to eat sushi at summit...After reached sushi king..Ah wai friend was come and join
us...Actually i not agree to eat sushi for my dinner...Coz my mought had a big big ulcer..Dam dam pain..
But i have to follow them..Coz Ah wai want to eat that..Suddenly i remeber i need to help my bro bought three Poker King ticket..I quickly go up to buy..
After Sushi..Ah wai friend decide to watch Jennifer's body..
So after sushi..we headed to buy ticket on 1030..Still got one and a half hour only the movie start..So we go play arcade to pass the time...Id am not feeling well on that time..Serious running nose..Dam...
After inside the cinema..I like watching
a movie in a ice box...Fuc**** cold... Not just that...Before inside the cinema i bought a warm miuneral water..But after finish movie..the water was become cold water...By the ways i love the jennifer eye in the movie..Dam dam nice and sexy...No wonder all of they guy also wanna have sex with her...XDDDD
Can really prove that Summit cinema really vry very cold...Somemore I tot summit cinema just like pyramid not really cold..So i just wear a Tube and short paint...I really did a worst decide...I so jealous beside of me that pair of couple sharing their jacket.. ==
After i reaching home..i didnt off my aircorn and fan..Then fall asleep edi..XDDD
k la..its time going to sleep edi...Dam scared of my spm...Still got 9 more days then i will die on my exam.. TT..
Good night.. x.X