BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Empty World..

I feel like wanna leave this place...I wanna out of this always made me remember alot of sadness place...Im seriously...Not kidding...
Dunno why..These few days i kept on thinking a lot of thing...About my future and relationship..Maybe now im mature than last time..A great job is better for me now...About relationship i not dare to think edi..Is i no more that heart to find a boy friend edi...Last time maybe i thought Boy friend are important..He can take care of me when i was sad or any trouble coming on me...But i've experience something that made me hardly to recover...Its much for me...But also because of that i turning be strong to face everything...I became mature and mature... Now i graduation edi..I finding some job is may be giving me a success way.. Maybe the Wai Kuan is different now..
I've encounter a lot of trouble and sadness in my life.. I was getting stress and stress when the day pass like water...But i still like blur blur...Few night getting insomnia...I kept on thinking thinking & Thinking... I feel like im on the fork road now..Im standing on the middle alone...I dunno which way will be the truth way...Im confuse...Scary And lonely....Nobody can guide me how to walk...I feel like wanna leave this place...I need time and a empty place to think what im needed now..And What I should chase for my life...
I seriously emo now..Maybe this post wil made you all get blur..Coz of my english level...
But I just trying to find some place to soft my heart...Just a rubbish talk here...Skip this post.. =[
I just wanna be alone...