BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Im super duper lazy...

Yeee....finally i forced my self to update my blogger...hahaha..XD I always giving my self excuse to postpone updated blog... No wonder these few days my hearts keep remind me i've something haven done...Ok ...Lets start now...
26.4.2010
I was going bandar sunway with my wife...We search few make up and beauty course there...Including Sub..and insight...But at last we choose Thomas & guys and study...hahaha...After that we going the dance studio beside thomas &
guys ask for the street jazz price... I think im gonna to learn street jazz if i really taking thomas & guys course.... Yeepiee...
We drank clarsberg at Station 1 after done our mission...Yeee...!! First time drank beer with my wife at those public cafe..Except Club...Such a sweet memories... ^^
We went ba
ck 10 o'clock..My wife going my house while she waiting her daddy...She keep took pic with my big patrick...She love it so much.. How come everyone love patrick so much...It cute..?Nt think so...My turtle is the most cute for me..XD

27.4.2010
Going out wit
h eddie on 4 somthing..His time always lack 2 hour...He said 2 something will reached my house...But 4 something only came..XD Ok la...I know is my problems nahhh....
We going sungai w
ang walk walk and walk walk...Then go Time square walk walk and walk walk again...then walk back to sungai wang...hahaha...XD That all ...OHH!!Ya...I get my cute turtle from sg wang...Finally i found it...it so so so cute... After that we went "Chi qiong Gai" for the pet shop..But it was closed..haiz.. =( Then walk walk and walk walk again...then back home..hahah... But it was a nice day... Nt really feel tired...Dunno why...Maybe i wearing that boots gua..XD After reached home...I keep took pic with my cute cute turtle...All Photo will be uploaded at my 3rd Acc....And i think im gonna start my course on next week.. hahahaha... K la..Stop here... Byeee Byeee... =D