BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Punishment.... *Speechless*


I get a punishment of night out.... My ear dam dam suffer.... *speechless* I started admirer my mummy...Why her Power so geng... =D
Friday night went out to TTDI with friend... Back on 2 something...Mummy keep calling... o.O Cham...Once back..scolded by her....Coz the next day i gonna to the "qing ming"..That why she keep called me... The next day she keep "Singing" beside me...Im so so sorry to my ear... hahaha... Coz my ear dam suffer when she "ngam" me... Until today..She stil dun wanna give up...Wat to do....Suffer one more..I think it gonna finish edi...hahaha... =D
When going to "qing ming" i seat other R.I.P there...Coz i have no place to seat....I keep looked at the ppl pic dreaming...hahaha...Coz seriously very very tired...I just slept one hour more only....hahah.... 11 something i edi reached home...I rush to wash my leg..and fall onto my bed...Texting with friend until fall asleep...Woke up on 6 something...After i took my bath its 7 something...Izzit that long i took my bath.. =D After that...Papa calling to dinner...After dinner follow my sis and her bf to movie at summit...I gonna be light bulb again...But wat to do..mummy pushing me to my sis...Coz my mummy dun wanna leave me alone in the house...So i just follow wat she wan...Met KarYan there...She with her dar..We play in the arcade for awhile...Then i going for movie jor...After movie 1 something jor...Karyan still there..Wow...I tot she backed...Playing facebook and madagasca[Mini Game] awhile..Then went back jor...When reached home 2 o'clock ++ jor...I dam hungry weih..Going down to cook mee...hahah...And had a apple...Then watch astro until 4 o'clock ++....Went up to playing computer..I also dunno wat i play also...haha....Then 5 o'clock jor..."fai fai " go sleep...hahaha...
My timetable seriously get worst.... No more balance... Cham...I gonna work soon... hahah...
Happy.. =)





Clarsberg[Malaysia] V.S Corrona[U.S.A]














My drink in TTDI... o.O