BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fat !!!


Just back from the New K.F.C that behind my house..I think im gonna be fat nowadyas...The K.F.C & Pizza is just so nearby my house...haha... =D Just went there with my sis..and her's Dar...My sis was the one drove our there...She bang the "Devider" [ I dunno how to spell la.. ==] Dam funny...She keep asking and repeated the question that she ask...Today she quite blur..Ah Wai & Me also beh tahan her...We keep laughing at her... Reached home after we ate our supper...Ah girl was so tired...Coz i brought her to injection coz she keep "lao sai"...Quite heart pain when saw her shivering there.. =( She hug me so tightly just now..Suddenly feel sweet...She just like my Babii... But what to do...Tomoro she have to eat two pills..haha...The punishment of engorge...hahaha...
2 hours ago....I started feel hungry...I really dam worst now...Just now i had ate two K.F.C chicken there....But just 2 hour..I Went down to drank Soup that my dad cook for today... I lost my time balance and eat balance... I almost become abnormal....I cant control my tummy ..It digest food fast..hahah...What to do..?? Hymp... *.^
I stop here la...Ntg happens on tonight edi...hahaha...Continue my Window view on facebook...hahaha... ^^ Good Night... =)