BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 10, 2010

♥ ♥ 1 Utama... ♥ ♥

Today went 1U with Kyan , My sis and Ah wai....But we not walked together...Once i reached there...Headed to Tgv cinema bought ticket...But Tgv cinem dun have the show that we wanna watch[The Vampire Assistant]...Therfore,we going another Cinema that GSC...

Maybe 1U we not always hang there ,we dunno how to go the GSC cinema...We following the tips on the board ..Going up floor 4..Is a Carpark.. == But its correct..we followed those ppl go...Finally found GSC cinema edi..But its jam... ==
After we bought the ticket is edi 530..its still gt few more minute then the show start...But at last we still can rush up before
the movie start..Lucky...!!
But The Vampire Assistant have second episode.
.So very lo...Just watch until half then finish edi... ==
After Movie 7 something edi...Bought some shirt in [Kitchen] then went to puchong Pappa Rich eating with Ah wai friend...[Ah kun,his Gf and Passport]...Before that i went the pet shop that beside Pappa Rich with Kyan...Suddenly she scream..hahaha..XD She saw the hamster that she always want...[Syrion]...Of course she bought two of it ...She wan them to get birth...XDD She wanna be Grandma...XDDDD
I bought a hamster bottle to my Fei Poh..These fe
w days she din drink water...I dunno she dun like the old bottle or wat...So i just bought a new wan for her....When i put inside the bottle..She lick the water...This is the first time i saw she drink water...Normally also is me force her drink wan..XDDD
But my Fei Poh very skinny...Very scared she nt healthy.. T.T Who can teach me make her fatter a bit....And tomoro is my lou gonr first day to college...Hope he will really enjoy his college life...Dun kao lui at there the ok edi..XDDD...OHH YA...AH girl[my daughter] have New photo o..go see ya..XD k la..Gonna to sleep soon...
Good night ever
yone... ^^


Pappa Rich[Puchong]

The 2 Hamster[syrion]...Kyan Bought...
My Fei Poh Cage[Hamster]
My Daughter[Ah Girl]Photo...