BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Im a Sohai...

My mummy say im sohai...Why wan cry for him...he nt value that i so love him...Maybe...I really very sohai edi la....IM A SOHAI.... ~.~
If he really love me will so easy to break or not...At last he also say he wan FREEDOM...Fuck...Who make FREEDOM this word come out wan....Dam...
Fine...since he also say like that...I still wan to throw my face to beg him...No way man...I treat you so good..But you was nt appreciate me...Fine lo..Im really sohai lo...Haiz...Break is break edi de la...He out of my heart edi...No more disturbing my life anymore...Still wanna be best friend...you wan like that 'Jit Mo " me meh...aiyo...I think i really cannot la...sorry...I seriously very appreciate our 2 years realationship...But you nt appreciate also no ways lo...I wont force you to couple with me de...
Haix..Change topic...Today my "bak gua'Shop first day openning...hahha...XDNot fun at all..Now my leg dam dam pain...Feel wanna sick edi la...Today wat also dunno...Go there wat also need to learn...Finally now i all know how to do edi..But le..my leg tell me she dun wan go there anymore..haha...wher can o...Gt money wan le..haha..XD
Who wanna eat bak gua...??very nice o...Buy from me la...I just do 3 week only...XDD
k la...gonna to sleep...eye bengkak edi..haha...No more crying of him..I promise my Phang wai Kuan...hahaha..XD i think im gonna crazy edi...But like that more good la..More happy...Wont get hurt so easily...I have my own life...No more i oso can live very very good...Today just coz wanna dun think about him..Always work work work...But once reach home...then think about him edi...No more like that edi ar Phang...ok..?hahaha..XD
Good Night ..Muackz...[for my phang wai kuan]..I love you..I sayang you... *o*






This Song Comfort Me Always...