BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2 years...

If i never broke up with him...Today is our couple 2 years edi....Should be a very sweet day....haha..XD
But i also din regret at all...haha...Both of us is enjoying our life...I think today is the day that i really give up you edi...Maybe you just suit to couple for me...But if for future you're not...So that..i rather give up now..If 10 years ago i only knew that its too late edi..XD
So...I think i really give up you edi...XDD I think we really be friend better..Or Best friend also can..Wish both of us can found a better one... ^^
Thanks My friend was so care me...And tell me a lot of thing...really thanks...


Thanks List

My Sis [WSei]

Kyan

Ah tat [Daddy]

Grace

Jaycee

Kenny

Jeff

Candy

Raine

That All...I think so...If gt other that i miss jor..Ngm Hou Yi Si ar...XD
But i think just that all only la..Wont miss de...XDDD