BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 1, 2010

Maison Count Down

Went Maison Count Down when new year eve...
Firstly...dam dam dam sien at there...Ah tat bring me to dance floor ask me to go up...Damm...I haven drunk yet la...How dare am i... XDD
But at last was pulled by yuen ching... ==
First time went maison dance floor...feel weird..But its ok after few more minute...XDD Jus the light too bright... Not really like it...
A lot of balloon falling down when 2010 coming...XD I dam scare weih...Coz Those drunk guy use the ciggaratte to broke the balloons...After that..I went up with yuen ching...Continue Drink..!!
Suddenly a guy ask me to go their table have a drink...Lucky i smart..Bring mai ah tat go...XDDD
They gave ah tat a pure liquor..XD After had a drink from there...Me and Ah tat starting to blur edi...XD Then my bro ask me to accompany his friend [xin yun] to dance floor...After 12o'clock those music was very very nice...Enjoyed on the stage..XD
haha...That all i can remember... Go mine Facebook and have a look ok..XD those pic that i taked when im reaching home is be there...