BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Broken

Today my mood quit badly...I broke up with him...Why..?? I also dunno...Suddenly feel very alone...Forcing my self to smile...But it hard...Finding some way can solve my heart pain...Really very very emo...Maybe the world that we seen was nt same edi...You have your college life..I have my own life...Sure have a day you will dump me or feel that i not that type of girl that you wan...
"HAHAHAHA" i really wan to smile like last time...I hope we can be like last time..But i know the percentage is very very tiny...Although it was really tiny..But i also hope that it happen...Maybe i really wrong on this thing..But you didnt care why i emo-ing...Maybe that just a small thing...But just a small thing you also cant stand it mean the love you toward on me also have a limit there la...Haiz....I dun wanna force you to do any decision...Nut i really hope we still can be like last time...But now i oso will try to make my self to nt love you anymore...Maybe like that i will not easy get hurt...
I Love You...I think this is the last time i say that to you...Muackzz...