BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 16, 2010

=)

15/1/2010

I went Coco Banana with my sis ,her friend and Kyan...That was the frist time i went Coco Banana...hahah..XDLast time heard Jeff they say very very nice...But when i ask them go they ffk me...Hymps...!!!Me and Kyan dam worried that we cant entry the club..when i ready to entry...The bouncer ask me for IC.... ~.~ Dam scared.....I just pass him my IC only...I tot we sure cant entry edi de la...haha...But suddenly say ok...Me and Kyan also have a shock..XDD
But when entry dam no mood la...Dam disappointed to this club...Very the sien...Little ppl inside...But many table got book by ppl edi la...So after 1 something finally the club was full of ppl edi..XD Btw..very sien too....Miss maison on that time... =(
We went back on 3 something...Kyan was stay my house for that night...Nt really can sleep...I woke up on 10 something...But Kyan was e
arlier than me...She was playing her hamster.. ==

16/1/2010

After woke up..Had breakfast with my parents and Kyan at 'San Dai Ka'....After breakfast...we discuss to summit movie...Actually we wan to watch two show de..But summit dun have ju-on..then we went pyramid to watch..But pyramid also dun have ...Then we just watch "Tiger WooHoo" with samuel and charng yie...This show touch and funny...Not bad..I like the ways they talk..XDDD
After Movie samuel and charng yie going for snooker...T
hen me and Kyan walk around in pyramid 1 & 2...dam sien...Eat Popiah for dinner...XD Coz once we reach pyramid..edi had sushi King for lunch edi...dam full...Saw Yee Sam and his gf in Maxis for paying bill..Chat in maxis about 10-15 minute like that..XDD dam weird weih chat in maxis...XD
I know something from him...[For "Someone":"If you w
an tell ppl that i such bad to you you will happy a bit or prove that you are correct that decide break with me then you just go ahead la...Im no more feeling toward on this...Childish.."]
We back on 10 something...Bought a book in popular...I
like that book so much..Teach me how to wont so stupid in love...XDD Kyan also bought one...XD actually wanna yam cha in mk wan..But nobody fetch us back if going mk...Coz my sis was going annual dinner...My bro going maison... == didnt ask me go...Hymps...Then ask samuel fetch us bask home...thanks ya samuel.. ^^
And today Once i wake up..I saw the ways that my hamster sleep was so cute...XDhahaha..XD


K la..Stop here...Have to help my Baby girl bath edi....Byebye
ya for those friend who support me w
hen i upset... Muackzz...XD

Coco Banana pic