BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 4, 2010

Miss Friend....XD

Today 4/1/2010....actually today i need to go for ns wan...Dunno lucky or unlucky...Doctor check out im low blood pressure...So i was not suitable to go ns...So that today i just go pass up my lette to the goverment ppl...Ya..Other side..I saw win yee when i go pass up the letter..But she didn saw me...Dunno which camp she going...
After i pass up the letter...I text Noel...Tell him that i cant go ns...cannot play together inside...Haix...So i promise him when he out ask him go yam cha...XD
Dunno how are him now in the camp...No more hair jor...So cham...I think wont like E.T so cham de la...haha..XD I really sorry cant go with you...Another side...My friend zoey also going perak for ns...
Just go there 2 days then sick edi..really a bit worried her in the camp there..Hope she take care o..